Saturday, July 27, 2013

chooses...



Love chooses...
To actively pursue...
Capturing the greatness in others...
To celebrate those that posses the attributes we dream of having...
Letting admiration...
Become a vehicle...
Towards transformation...
Instead of the transgression...
Insecurities or jealousy might bring.

It's important to choose the company of greatness...
Right in the middle of wanting to hide behind our "smallness."
For it's often during these stretching times...
If we do not shy away...
We are marked and set apart...
For the greater things regarding our own destinies.

I am so thankful for the elder stories in our lives...
Allowing courage to be gleaned from what they have learned...
We do not have to be afraid!
Together we can grip onto truth tools that help us battle the lies...
That our lives are too small to be super.

Sure...
We may not be Batgirl...
Robin...
Or Even Prince George...
But, we are part of The Royal Family.
And, in this family...
It's not about focusing on who I am not...
But, being brave enough...
To choose...
To fix my eyes on who He is me.

Only our God would redeem all of my weaknesses...
By displaying His power and majesty...
Right in the middle of my awkward growing.

And, crazily enough...
Most of the time...
My powers come most alive...
When I choose...
In my struggle...
To empower the story of another.






No comments:

Post a Comment