Friday, April 19, 2013

15

15...
Yesterday...
Pastor and I celebrated a large victory...
15 years of marriage.
15...
It is a big number...
Especially as I look back and realize...
With dating included...
I have spent more of my life loving Adam than not.

15...
A number representing...
Acts shaped by Divine Grace.
Oh this could not be more true.
Our marriage...
Our family...
Our individual lives...
All shaped by grace from the hand of The Father of Love.

It was a typical day...
A day on the go...
With Charli bestowing... her very own "puke-offering" in the early a.m...
The day was off to a bang.
No matter what we did...
The day just seemed bombarded with unexpected twists and turns.
We were not undone... 
Though it did make us crazy at times.
I just kept reminding myself of truth...
I am a rich woman...
And ESPECIALLY on our anniversary...
I have a house FULL of GOOD FRUIT to celebrate.
Truth is...
I don't need diamonds... fancy trips...
Chocolates... roses...
Or any other trinkets.

As the Good Lord allows...
I am blessed to end each day...
And rise the next to partner with...
My Good Pastor...
The finest man I know...
The man...
That sees and calls out the gold in me daily.
Thankful for the number 15.
Thankful for what it means in my heart and in my family line.

On anniversaries... and everyday...
Love means...
Being shaped by Acts of Divine Grace.
Thankful and CELEBRATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment