Monday, February 11, 2013

super...

In life...
In love...
We all need to know...
Someone is for us.
That we are seen...
By someone who cares enough...
To fight...
Drawing out the "super" in us when life seems dark.
Most of the time...
That means...
We must embrace the super in our own lives.
Just think...
What would happen...
If all God's "supers..."
Came together...
In unity...
Fully believing...
In Him...
In who He has made us to be...
Joyfully celebrating each other.

In the midst of the battles...
His sword of truth...
Is such a critical tool.
We must keep our eyes...
Fixed on its light.
Many times it can be so hard to remember truth...
Lies easily creep in...
Temptation to compare... steals power.

If I really want to love with all I am...
I must also fall in love with the super He created inside of me.
Being super isn't something I must strive to achieve...
It is something I must embrace.

Because like The Best Daddy...
When He looks at His smalls...
He smiles with delight...
Not because of what they have done...
But because of Whose they are...
Pointing His affection...
Straight at us...
Whispering to all of His smalls...

"I see YOU...  ALL of you... and I think your amazingly super!"

Isaiah 43:1
"I have called you by NAME...
YOU are mine."

What could be more super than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment