Friday, May 24, 2013

spring's fruit...

My heart is very aware this week...
Aware that spring has come.

The fragrance of what was "promised" is wafting in the air...
Spring's fruit has literally been placed in my hands.
My mouth is actively tasting...
And my teeth...
Are grabbing hold of this truth...
"He is NOT SLOW at keeping HIS PROMISES."

True spring has been awakened in my heart.

This past weekend I had the rich honor of speaking at our Women's Conference.
I was blessed to be able to share many of God's important truths...
Truths that I have learned through long winter months.

As I shared and recounted publicly what God has done and is doing...
I wept healing back into my soil...
My sons are not forgotten...
Reminders of them are everywhere.
And though I long for the eight of us to be together...
Our Great God continues to use their lives and deaths...
To bear spring's fruit.

Sure... we have had much feasting since the loss of our princes.
But, this weekend I saw dreams come full circle.
Dreams that could have easily been buried with Lincoln and Tucker.

Instead...
This weekend...
I scooted my seat closer in towards His banqueting table...
I shoved the deliciousness of destiny into my mouth...
I devoured His goodness that is always in abundance...
I went back for seconds... thirds... and then some more.
Like a baby bird...
The mouth of my heart was open...
And like a Good Daddy...
He filled.

Experiencing God...
Experiencing His Bride...
Experiencing life the way we were designed to experience it...
Only increases appetite for more.
Seeing who you were created to be stirs a happy harvest within...
Leaving visible remnants of spring's fruit.
I am a thankful girl...
I am tasting the goodness that heartache watered...
This side of Heaven.

Praying the Garden ever increases...
I have a HUGE PASSION...
To pass the baton of Harvest...
To other hungry stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment