Thursday, May 9, 2013

just a small...



I am just a Small...
Learning to sit at Love's feet.
It is a new position for me...
One that is costing me everything.

My growing view of Him...
Enlarges dreams for myself...
And all of His Beloved.
Some days feel playfully sweet...
Others...
I feel like I am holding on for dear life.
In my growing field...
I am made aware of the abundance of weeds.
Tiny seeds that have blown my way that I have allowed to take root...
Seeds that all too easily multiply.
But even the weeds...
Are used to bring some of the most beautiful lessons.
They speak of the love and grace of Our Father.

I love being His small...
I love learning to love and be loved as His daughter.

In my flesh...
Mimicking His love can feel quite risky at times.
But to not love is the biggest risk of all.
So...
I press in...
I continue to sit at the feet of Love...
I offer...
And I ask how I might better share what He's given...
To the other smalls that have been placed right next to me.

And in the process of learning to love...
And dreaming the WILD...
I am so happy to hold on...
As His feet lift and carry me exactly where He wants me to go.
Reminding me...
The ride is Wild...
His adventures are FUN.
All I need to do is stay attached to Him...
And I'll always end up right where He wants me.
Because in His Kingdom...
His Smalls are pretty Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment