Wednesday, March 13, 2013

calling...



When the invitation to love...
Comes a calling...
My flesh often wants to send a busy signal.

I've been reminded lately...
As I long to be a warrior of love.
In His-story...
I am most often equipped...
Not through actions flowing from feelings...
But, through faith's fierce choice.

Wearing so many different hats...
It can feel inconvenient to pause...
To sit and share out of our story.
Of course...
We all enjoy the love gifts that...
Unexpectedly show up on our doorstep.
Love that...
Is organically grown and...
Spontaneously overflows.
Love that requires no choosing... but simply is.

However, I am finding in the love learning...
Most often...
Love comes with a price tag.
Shouts bombard from every area of the stock market.
Shares being sold...
In the moments I honestly feel...
I have no resources with which to buy.
Thankful for truth...
I live in God's economy... NOT Kelly's.
I have TOTAL ACCESS to His RICHES...
They never run out.

I've been asking the Father...
For quite sometime...
To help me see.
That I might...
Have revelation eyes...
Live in awareness of the intense hunger consuming needy hearts.
I want to be a lover from faith...
Not just an offerer from feeling.

By Faith...
I am putting the phone back on the hook...
Desiring total transformation!
May I be a woman answering the calling before it comes.







No comments:

Post a Comment