Thursday, January 17, 2013

perfectly

The heart of our Relentless King...
Is for His sons and daughters to trust...
TRUST in His perfect love.
Feast on His truth words...
Digest them...
Letting them change and shape everything in our core beliefs.
EVERYTHING!

Truth be told...
If I truly believe...
He really loves me perfectly...
I would fearlessly...
Lay all my "treasures" on the altar.
Wondering...
What idol-loves do I still need to surrender on the altar?

Today...
I would say my biggest idol would continue to be...
My old friend...
The approval of man.
Yep!
No matter how I process it... 
I still want people to think I am ok.
I hate unrest.
Unrest in regards to what people think of me...
It needs to die.

I no longer have desire for counterfeits.
I have acquired a distaste for all fillers.
I am DONE partnering with lies that steal...
Stuffing my sacred places with...
Worry...
Doubt...
Anger...
Discouragement..
Selfishness...
Freely giving away real estate...
In the King's territory.
I want ALL OF HIM...
In ALL OF ME.

You should know...
Since I have started this new journey...
I have been faced with many "get to" learning opportunities.
And in His kindness I am being led into repentance...
My mind is in renewal.

In deep humility I see...
He is not angry with me...
He is not undone by my bad theology.
He is a longing Papa...
Aching for His daughter to walk in fullness.
Not only loving me perfectly...
But actually drawing me closer.

And... on this journey...
He is teaching me to show grace to myself.

Our God...
He loves PERFECTLY...
He is The lavishing One.
Majestically painting His passion for us in the skies...
Placing delight in our hands.
Ahh...
I have such a love-hate relationship with...
Agents of change.
The more they come...
The more...
My heart screams...
"THANK YOU for not abandoning me when I want to abandon myself."

The lesson for today...
For my lifetime...
Remember...
He loves PERFECTLY.

He can be trusted...
With all things...
At all times...
Including the totality of my story.

Learning is just another word for traveling closer to His heart.

Jeremiah 31:3
" I have loved you, my people with an everlasting love.  With an unfailing love,  I have drawn you to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment